Close the Encounter Using as a Coordinator
1. Provider must first sign the encounter
When the encounter is signed by a provider a coordinator may Close the Encounter
2. Change the Encounter Status
- Requirements will need to be completed in order to close the encounter, follow each link to complete the task
- If you have made a mistake and want to cancel the encounter, or you want to cancel an appointment, click on the CANCEL button.
- Depending on the client you are in, you may be required to enter a Triage Number before the encounter can be closed.