Enter Workers' Compensation Data for California Encounters
1. Navigate to the Workers Comp Data Tab
2. Enter Workers Compensation Data (If Applicable)
- FORM 5021 for Doctor's First Report
- FORM PR-2 for a Progress Report
- FORM RFA to generate an RFA
- Use other forms as needed
3. Enter Report Type
The globes next to certain fields indicate that those fields are related to a claim. Meaning, the data entered in those fields will carry over to other encounters related to that claim.
In contrast, the fields without globes next to them are saved per encounter. Meaning, the data entered in those fields will NOT carry over to other encounters related to a claim.