Start and End the Video Call for an Encounter as a Provider
1. Start the Video Call
You will be redirected to a different page. This button will appear after the encounter is accepted.
2. Send Invites to join the encounter via Email or SMS Text
You must start and be in the video call first before you can send any invitations to join
Select the user you would like to invite and by what media: Email or SMS text
- Select the user and the method of invite Email or SMS text (Choose one or the other)
- Use the Override box to manually enter a cell phone number or email address (This is used if a user does not have an email or mobile number listed)
- Check the Do Not Require Authentication box to allow the user to join the video call without requiring them to log in to their account (make note that this option only works for sending SMS text)
- After clicking the SEND EMAIL or SEND SMS buttons, a modal will pop up letting you know that the invites were sent
3. End the Video Call
If you do not manually end the encounter video, the video will automatically close when the encounter is ended.
The video is then saved onto the portal (Any video that needs to be reviewed or is requested by a legal team can be asked of the Link2MD IT team)