Schedule and Manage Appointments as a Provider
1. Go to 'Schedule Appointment' Top Navigation Bar
2. Or the Dashboard
5. Select a Day for the Appointment
Once a date is selected, the view will automatically switch to day.
Refer to the Legend above the calendar to differentiate between the different schedule and encounter types.
The colors may be different depending on the branding that your client has.
6. Select the Time for the Appointment
Click and drag along the time slots to make an appointment, notice the change in view to day once clicked on a day.
7. Enter the Reason for Your Visit
- Enter in the chief complaint and or follow up visit
- Select the type of encounter
- If this is a follow up select the appropriate claim associated with the encounter
- Select whether this is an initial, follow up, transfer of care, chart review, or final appointment
- Click on OK when finished
8. Change the Appointment Start Time
Click and hold the appointment slot and drag it to a different time
9. Confirm the Appointment Change
A modal will pop up, click on OK to confirm the change
10. Change the Length of the Appointment
Click the white equal sign = on the appointment slot and drag it using left mouse click to a the appropriate time.