To test your system/device for WebRTC visit https://test.link2mdgroup.com
- A Mac/PC/Linux/Chromebook or an iOS/Android device with camera, microphone, and speakers
- Internet connection
- At least 350 Kbps download and upload speeds required
- 1 Mbps download and upload speeds recommended
- Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Safari 11+ (latest release versions)
- The latest operating systems, such as Windows 10/11 or MacOS Monterey/Ventura, to obtain the latest versions of the browsers listed above
- TCP ports 80 and 443 open
- Firewalls may sometimes block these ports; if you are having trouble connecting while on a workplace network, contact your IT team for assistance.
- Any browser which supports HTML5 features will work with Link2MD. However some browsers do not support all HTML5 features.
- Chrome: all features supported
- Firefox: all features supported
- Edge (chromium): all features supported
- Edge (pre-chromium): not supported
- Safari 11 or later: all features supported
- Internet Explorer: not supported
To have a successful WebRTC video call with someone while using a computer, we recommend:
- An Internet connection with at least 350 Kbps download and upload speeds
- NOTE: We highly recommend bandwidth above 10-15 Mbps to have a better experience.
- A headset/earbuds if there are more than 2 users in the same location or if the user cannot relocate themselves to a private area.
For iOS and Android:
- Use Safari 11+ on an iOS device (latest version of iOS)
- Google Chrome on an Android device
The following are not compatible with Link2MD:
- Amazon Kindle or other e-readers
- Voice-controlled smart speakers (Alexa or Google Assistant)
If on a Apple/Mac computer:
- WeRTC is only compatible using Safari 11+