Search and View Encounter Information as a Nurse Case Manager
1. Select Search Encounters from the Side Navigation Bar
2. Search for an Encounter using Filters or Search using keywords
All past, current, and future appointments and encounters will be visible here
- Use the Search section as a quick search if you have a key word in mind such as a client name
- Enable the Search Filters to start to narrow down your search
- Use the Encounter Status field to search for encounters that are canceled, closed, etc.
The Triage Number filter can be used to search for encounters with a specific Triage number.
You must search by the full Triage number.
- Click on Search when ready
You can click RESET to clear all of the data you entered.
3. View Encounter Details
- Expand the option view by clicking on the + or - to collapse the details
- Clicking the VIEW/EDIT #XXXX button OR selecting the encounter number link will bring you into the encounter room
- Clicking on the Patient name allows you to view and edit their information
- View quick files by selecting the visible links (Note: They may download directly to your computer)